Sponsorships for TSN are available for a nominal fee of $250 annually, which includes:
- Your company/business logo on virtually every article-based page of this website
- Unlimited "impressions" for a banner ad the company supplies to us (worth $200/year).
- Up to 6 promotional articles (one every 2 months) - at no additional cost. This is $450 worth of single issue articles for non-sponsors, which are free for our sponsors. Only after 6 articles from a sponsor are published are additional articles subject to our standard $75 publication fee.
Reminder: For non-sponsors the $75 per edition per month always applies to articles that are primarily advertising. See our Submissions page for more information.)
"Annually" means from the time of initial acceptance and for one year afterward. It is not based on a calendar year.
To request Sponsorship, drop an email to: sponsors@TravelSavvyNews.com indicating:
- The company/business/organization name
- A contact person along with a phone number and email address (both required)
- Attach a copy of the Banner Ad you would like to use (size required is 336 pixels wide by 280 pixels high).
- Corporate logo as a JPG, PNG or SVG file that is a minimum of 300 pixels wide by however-high (proportionally).
- Attach a promotional article you would like for us to publish. See our Submissions page for guidelines.
Travel Savvy News reserves the right to accept or decline sponsorship from any company/individual/organization and with or without comment. The decision of Travel Savvy News regarding sponsorship applications or accepting/denying any promotional article is final.
Fees associated with sponsorship must be remitted to Travel Savvy News prior to benefits taking effect. We recommend our online payment page, since it is immediate and allow payment with any major credit card.
For organization that must remit their fees by check, please note: Benefits will start one the first regular business day after we are notified that they check has cleared.
We are currently tracking down our current sponsors (the mechanics have gotten a little "sideways" in the past few weeks) and to be honest with you - we’re not completely certain which of our original sponsors are still valid or not!
For the moment, if you wish to find out more about sponsorship, please contact us at: sponsors@TravelSavvyNews.com.
We hope to put that information up on this website (eventually) so - bear with us.