Our approach is somewhat unique in more ways that one. For one thing, the website programming to run the Banner Advertising System is being custom developed by our online publisher HirMon & Associates. Pre-packaged systems are available, but some are so lame as to be laughable and others cost a fortune. To keep the costs down, we elected to create our own system to control the quality of the results.
Eventually, our online banner add system will include things like:
- Automated monthly report containing:
- Number of times an ad was shown to visitors.
- Number of times an ad was actually clicked by a visitor.
- Number of remaining impressions.
It will not contain any contact information for any visitor, since there is no underlying technology to capture names, email addresses or any other personal information of a visitor.
- A direct link to the system so that advertisers can review the items listed above "on-demand."
- And some things that we will undoubtedly discover are important, but no one else ever thought to do...
When will all this be done? The best answer is this:
As time goes on.
Is that too vague? Probably.
So, should you wait until the whole system is up and running? Probably not.
The point being that while some advertisers are waiting, others are going to be advertising. And as we all know: Advertising is a numbers game. That that start sooner rather than later, historically do better that those who wait.
Just an observation...
And in the "Frequently asked questions" department, we offer the following:
- Graphic services for creating banner ads are available on request. Creation of the graphic image is not included in the impression costs. Just note in the email, if you would like a no obligation referral to our graphic artist.
- The size of banner ads we use are 336 by 280 pixels. Make them this size. Don’t send us something and ask Can TSN use it? It will be rejected.
- There are still no guarantees that an ad campaign on TSN will provide results or even if the results that are produced will live up to an advertiser’s expectations.
Fees associated with banner ads must be remitted to Travel Savvy News prior to their being installed on this website. We recommend our online payment page, since it is immediate and allow payment with any major credit card.
For organization that must remit their fees by check, please note: Banner ads should start one the first regular business day after we are notified that they check has cleared.
Questions or comments?
|< Previous||1 | 2 | 3|