How TSN does it: To set up a banner ad campaign, a prospective advertiser must send us an email that includes:
- Company Name
- Contact person (phone and email)
- Attached a graphic image that is exactly 336 by 280 pixels that represents the image they wish to use.
- A website address (e.g. http://www.TravelSavvyNews.com) to associate with the graphic.
- An indication of how many impressions they wish to purchase from us based on the following:
|Number of Impressions||Cost||Life Expectancy *|
|1,000||$50.00||1-3 Months (?)|
|3,000||$75.00||2-4 Months (?)|
|5,000||$100.00||5-6 Months (?)|
|Unlimited||$200.00||One year (annual subscription)|
* The fact is, since this website "rebooted," the number of visitors has skyrocketed! There were more than 4x the number of visitors in March, 2017, than for any previous March on record!
We simply don’t know how many times any given ad will be displayed: just that it will be displayed to visitors regularly.
The problem is this: We can’t find any reliable results in our research to suggest how "other websites" perform under similar circumstances. There simply aren’t any!
At these "bargain basement" rates, this might be the best deal around for small travel-related businesses. Time will tell.
As always, Travel Savvy News reserves the right to accept or deny any banner advertising campaign, with or without comment and our decision is final.
We will advise all advertisers by email on acceptance and how to remit their payment to TSN.
And the usual "final word" on the subject continues on the last page.
|< Previous||1 | 2 | 3||Next >|